I love the feeling I get when I see Christmas lights. They're so twinkly and warm and give everything an magical feel.
As a child, I don't think there's anything more magical than Christmas. Now, as an "adult," there are days when I can't help but feel cynical about all of the craziness surrounding the holiday. But it is also such a comfort to know that all of that craziness has absolutely, 100% nothing to do with the true meaning of why we celebrate Christmas in the first place. And THAT meaning is truly magical...lights or no lights. :)
In my last post I shared some of my favorite holiday-esque tunes. Now here are some of my favorite, more traditional Christmas songs sung by some cool peeps.
Whether it's the Zilker Park Christmas tree
and spinning underneath it
Awww, it's a heart!
The bright city lights of Austin
The gorgeous San Antonio Riverwalk
The moon lighting the Alamo
Or just in our own living room
As a child, I don't think there's anything more magical than Christmas. Now, as an "adult," there are days when I can't help but feel cynical about all of the craziness surrounding the holiday. But it is also such a comfort to know that all of that craziness has absolutely, 100% nothing to do with the true meaning of why we celebrate Christmas in the first place. And THAT meaning is truly magical...lights or no lights. :)
In my last post I shared some of my favorite holiday-esque tunes. Now here are some of my favorite, more traditional Christmas songs sung by some cool peeps.









0 comments :: I see bright lights
Post a Comment