Time to eat again

I think that was the motto of our anniversary. And since I love food, it was great! After church, we headed to Kerby Lane Cafe for some breakfast. I had migas, which are pretty popular down here. Eggs, tortilla pieces, veggies, spices, cheese....uh, YUM. After that, we had to do some deep-breathing exercises to prepare our stomachs for dinner. 

We headed out of town to the Salt Lick. It's a BBQ joint complete with picnic tables, live music and BYOB. It was pretty good, but I'm still looking forward to trying lots of new 'Q places. After yet another filling meal, we decided to keep the streak alive and by getting some gelato. Always a good decision. 

It was a great first anniversary! The "big" part of it comes this weekend when we leave for Ireland. We still have a lot of packing to do (read: we haven't started) and there are lots of random errands to run, but we'll be rarin' to go on Saturday morning! This will probably be my last post for a couple weeks, but I'll be back with stories and lots of pictures!

Great parking lot shot, eh?

0 comments :: Time to eat again

Post a Comment